We are looking for an Electrician.
This is Self -Employed role.
Pay: £28,000 – £33,000
Our client is established Shopfitting firm based in Woking. They are seeking an experienced Electrician to work as part of a 3-man Maintenance team working on Commercial/Retail properties across the South of England.
This role is Monday – Friday only – No Weekend Work required.
Transport is provided from the company base in Woking.
General Tasks will include:
- Emergency Light Testing
- Lamp & Ballast Replacement
- Checking and Replacing damaged sockets and switches
- Checking and Replacing damaged data cables
- Checking and Replacing damaged access points
- Maintaining Stock Levels within Company Vehicle
You must hold the appropriate City & Guilds qualification covering 17th Edition (Wiring Regulations).
Happy to work at heights.
Basic PC Knowledge.
This is a Long – Term Contact role.