Business Development Manager – The Company
Our client is a well-established IT & Telecoms reseller looking for driven individuals to grow their sales team. The company has a proven track record of in-house development and progression and looking for someone with 3+ years of experience of sales in the IT/Telecoms market to join the team.
Business Development Manager – Job Role
Reporting to Sales Manager (MD in the mid-term) as part of a growing sales team. The role is new and necessitated by the recent agreement signed with exclusive access to sell a product throughout Slough & Maidenhead.
We require an experienced sales person comfortable with and able to make the most of this unique opportunity. Our client is the exclusive launch partner for this in the area and therefore can control margins for an Internet service that is up to 50x faster for same price or 5 times as fast for half the price depending on the service comparison. Whilst this will be your lead product in the vast majority of opportunities the successful candidate will be expected to add on sell the host of ICT services that comprise our client’s portfolio e.g. Cloud Telephony, O365 & Mobile.
- Deliver the maximum ROI on appointments generated by our external telesales team.
- Manage and develop your own pipeline and provide accurate forecasts
- Generating your own business opportunities through a variety of methods
- Organise your own schedule including meetings, appointments and network events
- Provide a professional handover to internal account managers who will take over some of the accounts secured by yourself depending on size.
Business Development Manager – What you get
- Competitive starting package of £25,000 to £30,000 with £45,000 uncapped OTE 1st year
- Clear progression steps with consistent/over achievers well rewarded
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Nights out & Social Events
- Eligible for International Incentive Rewards (twice a year)
Business Development Manager – What we are looking for
- Either educated to degree level or able to show equivalent skillsets through work experience
- Should have a proven track record of working to and achieving sales targets.
- Knowledge of either the IT or Telecommunication markets
- Organised individual who will work within our proven framework
- Excellent communications skills: written verbal and literate
- Full UK Driving Licence