MAIN PURPOSE OF POSITION – IT SALES
This is an entry level IT Sales role with progression opportunity.
To create a need and demand from existing and potential customers to sell/upsell our range of cloud/IT services by adopting pro-active approach at a all times. This role suits an out and out sales person, we are not seeking to receive applications from distributors for this vacancy.
Salary: £20,000 base with OTE of £26,000.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES – IT SALES
• Actively pursue companies that have expressed an interest in our clients product line.
• Follow up all leads via phone and email.
• Arrange calls with interested parties for the IT Sales Manager.
• Use social media to contact interested parties or people who services may interest in future.
• Manage and close their own opportunities.
• Seek out new leads and see them through until point of sale.
KEY SKILLS – IT SALES
• Inspiring and natural communicator.
• Able to create a need for the product from nothing.
• Experience in an aggressive IT Sales role, whether that be telesales or face to face.
• Excellent understanding of IT Sales strategies, processes and procedures.
• Foresight to look ahead.
• Ability to make quick and reasoned decisions to convince prospects to purchase.
• High level of attention to detail.
• Ability to influence at all levels.
KEY BEHAVIOURS – IT SALES
• Never give up attitude.
• Inquisitive mind who is always seeking to make things even better.
• Passionate about the business.
• IT Sales and target driven.
• A “can do” approach to everything.
The successful candidate will come from a strong sales background which could include banking, door to door sales, car sales, mobile phone sales (any industry that is classed as aggressive sales).