Field Sales Executive – Telecommunications
Our client is one the fastest growing Telecommunications companies in the South East. Established 15 years ago they have gained a reputation for supplying bespoke Telecommunications package solutions, underpinned by a Top Class Service.
The Role – Field Sales Executive – Telecommunications
We are looking for confident Field Sales Executives to work with SME’s with the South East region. As well as benefitting from leads provided by the internal Telesales team, you will be expected to self-generate your own opportunities. In addition, there will be element of account management as you look after existing customers and identify cross selling opportunities.
Responsibilities – Field Sales Executive – Telecommunications
* Calling and Meeting new and exiting clients to generate sales.
* Educate prospective clients on products and services.
* Resolve client enquiries.
* Maintain record of client contact information
* Perform other administrative duties as assigned
The Person – Field Sales Executive – Telecommunications
You will be a hungry and driven sales professional with a high degree of professionalism. The ideal Candidate needs to be Self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a motivated team. Tenacity, drive and passion to be the best.
Successful applicants will have exceptional telephone skills to obtain new business with the drive and determination to meet specific monthly targets.
You will be well organised, computer literate and ideally have a background in B2B Sales.
The Package – Field Sales Executive – Telecommunications
If you want an excellent package, career opportunities and to be well rewarded then this is the company for you.
Comprehensive and ongoing product training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Salary £20-25K. Realistic OTE 1st year £45K, 2nd year £60k.
Car allowance + laptop + mobile
Experience/Skills required – Field Sales Executive – Telecommunications
* Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
* 2 Years + direct sales experience. Preferably B2B
* Strong negotiation skills
* Ability to build rapport with clients
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Full UK Driving License and own transport required.