Marketing Executive – Telecommunications
Based in Berkshire and established in 2001, our client is a supplier of business-to-business IT & telecoms products and services. Their objective is to provide businesses with bespoke solutions that suit their businesses’ IT and Telecoms requirements whilst lowering costs and improving functionality and efficiency.
With their emphasis on succession planning, online training and development, and self-learning, you will find that this is a fantastic opportunity to add to your abilities and build a rewarding career.
Job Summary – Marketing Executive
Working alongside primary and secondary suppliers, customers and contractors, this Marketing Executive role will be to further develop our client’s brand proposition through online and printed materials with the support of the managers, directors, sales team and the business in general. You will help the directors with any day to day task as required and also support the sales team and office as required.
The role is currently the sole marketing role at our client’s company. Full training and direction will be given on all company specific aspects but the person is expected to retain knowledge & take on responsibility quickly for the activities afore mentioned. A good working knowledge of online marketing resources e.g. google, Twitter, Facebook as well as good creative/presentational skills are required.
A bright mind and an outgoing personality is essential to be successful.
Reporting to Managing Director / Sales Manager.
Permanent – 39.5 hours per week.
Key Responsibilities – Marketing Executive
- Produce reports to measure ROI on all marketing investments.
- Conduct customer satisfaction surveys
- Produce case studies
- Liaise with PR agency, Web Designers, Printers and Telemarketing companies to ensure joined up thinking.
- Produce Marketing Collaterals
- Maximise search engine effectiveness and monitoring of success of online advertising e.g. Google.
- Create quarterly newsletter
- Create special offers
- Use social networking sites to promote our client as a brand.
- Release relevant press releases linking it to blog and social media
- Write posts for blog at least once a week.
- Update keywords and content on our client’s website.
- Email Marketing and tracking.
- Marketing report.
- Support Managing Director as required on anything that assists his or her personal productivity.
- Create Marketing packs for Sales.
- Order Marketing materials.
- Manage our client’s events e.g. attending exhibitions, canvassing campaigns, customer Hospitality.
NB: Attention to detail, deadline driven and can do attitude a must.
The Candidate – Marketing Executive
The characteristics most important are flexibility, intelligence, team working and willingness to continually learn. This Marketing Executive role would suit a graduate looking for their first or second job and happy to work for a small growing company. The right person will have a natural disposition to providing excellent customer service and be comfortable in learning technology and new processes.
- Grade A in English GCSE’s and at least a B in Maths
- The role could develop quickly into a senior role if the person can assimilate knowledge of our products and services and then translate that into lead generating activity with a high ROI.
- MS Office, especially PowerPoint, Publisher & Excel essential, Access would be an advantage
Salary & Benefits
20 Days Holiday plus additional days for service
Optional pension scheme
Health Insurance after 6 months